Tuesday 6 September 2011

New Things :)

So I've been rather busy lately, sewing away for various projects, attempting to sew for my new doll shop, expanding my doll family, applying for a course, tutoring English, plus everyone we know seems to have cought wedding-fever and are deciding to get married (my husband and I have now been married for two years, so we're immune). I hope you've all been well, and will enjoy catching up with myself, my dolls, and my critters through these photos:

                                                                        
                          Here is a panda that I made for a custom order, I think he turned out super-cute :)



I also bought an adorable new doll from a new company called 'Elfindoll'. Her name is Sora, I hope you love her :)




I also feel I have been going a little mad as I decided that I wanted to make Minifee underwear. It's taken me ages, weeks in fact, but I'm finally happy with the patterns I have made, and will hopefully have these in my shop soon. Here they are:








No comments:

Post a Comment