Sunday 6 February 2011

Please allow me to introduce Jasper

Hello everyone, today I'd like to introduce you to my new little fellow, Jasper.


Jasper is a first for me in several ways: I've never made a bear with eye-whites before, I've never made a bear from upholstery velvet before, I've never crocheted one of my bears a scarf before, and I've also experimented with the photography (and my light tent) to take Jasper's picture!
So I think he's quite special :-)



As I've already mentioned, Jasper is made from upholstery velvet fabric. He has Admiral Blue suede paws and feet. He has precious onyx bead-eyes and is stuffed with polyfil. I have made him a chunky wool scarf to keep him warm. Jasper measures approximately 4" when standing and 2 3/4" when sitting. He is five-way jointed for great posing!


I hope that you love him too! He is available for adoption here:

1 comment: