Wednesday 14 December 2011

Baby, it's cold outside

...So we need snuggly boots >_< These were so much fun to make (although there was a LOT of fur to hoover up afterwards!). They are designed for your Minifees, to keep their toes snuggle all winter long :) Minifee Fur Yeti Boots

I also made two new tunic tops for Minifee :) I just love these fabrics!

Pink Camoflague Minifee Top

Rosebud Minifee Top

It's certainly been a busy few weeks, and I've sort of 'crashed and burned' this week: taken down by the common cold! It seems that everyday I am discovering some new, unwelcome symptom: it started with blocked ears, then weak muscles and shivers, yesterday I thought I was on the mend except for a sore throat, and today it seems to have lodged in my skull after keeping me awake since 5.30am with a tickle cough. Well, at least it's interesting ;) I hope you are all in better health, and looking forward to Xmas!!!

Lots of Love,
Amy xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I heart your boots! Didn't I purchase a lovely shirt from you?! I believe I did on Den of Angels! Nice to follow your blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I'm so glad you like them, and thank you so much for following my blog :)
    No, it wasn't me you bought the top from, all of my sales have been on Etsy and eBay >_<
    Thank you for your lovely comment! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. *0*
    Beautiful!!! The boots and the tunics!!! Great work ♥

    ReplyDelete