Sunday 27 November 2011

New!!

I've been busy these past few weeks making these new things for my doll shop. I hope you like them :)








My other dolly-news is that I have persuaded my husband to help me to make a diorama for my Pullips! I am hoping to take lots of pictures of the process and blog about how we did it! I spent ages looking for the wallpaper, furniture, etc and am so excited to see how it will turn out!!

I have also been fortunate enough to work with photography company 'Posh Underground,' who took these amazing pictures for me! I have just released the two headbands in the following two pictures, and the third is a re-shoot of one of my headbands. I hope you like them! You can buy them here




And finally a sneak peak at two new headbands I will be releasing soon (along with others that I am particuarly excited about - especially those I am designing with real pearls). I am sending these all off to be photographed soon, so keep your eyes open for my new line ;)




3 comments: